Senin, 11 April 2011

Introducing Music Mondays!!!!




No Idle Bread

Here it is, just a little something I've been wanting to share with my dear readers!!!



One gift God gave me is the gift of song. Yes, the Lord has blessed me with a voice that can carry a tune or two. But what's even better is that music is one of the ways the Lord speaks to me--it might be the words of the song He uses to encourage my heart, or it may be the sound of the instruments that cause me to stop in my tracks to offer praise to the Most High God. Many times, it's a combination of both. At any rate, this verse describes my heart's attitude:




I will sing to the LORD as long as I live;
         I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.


-Psalm 104:33





So, here is today's song. I'm reposting this song from a prior post (found HERE).

I hope you are blessed in some way and that God is glorified.



0 komentar:

Posting Komentar