Home » Music » I Give Myself Away
Sabtu, 22 Januari 2011
I Give Myself Away
This is a very simple, yet beautiful praise song. If you listen to it, I can almost guarantee that you will walk away humming the tune! I hope you are blessed by it and take the words to heart.
"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service." -Romans 12:1 (KJV)
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship." -Romans 12:1 (NIV)
"I APPEAL to you therefore, brethren, and beg of you in view of [all] the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties] as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and spiritual worship." -Romans 12:1 (Amplified)
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar