Growing up, my house was full of music. Both my parents always had some song in their hearts, ranging from gospel to jazz, from old rhythm and blues to a little country. I can't help but to love the sound of good music. When I was little, my uncle had a band that practiced in my Granny's basement. My brother and I used to sit on the basement steps to watch them practice every chance we got.
Music is great and it gracefully speaks to us all, no matter what walk of life we come from.
Oh, but when music is coupled with the message of Jesus' love to a lost world, it is then that music becomes GRAND!! I love old hymns, spirituals, and of course good ol' gospel music! I'm thankful that God uses music to speak His love and peace into my soul.
I'm thankful that I can worship God with my voice in song. I'm thankful that Husband and I can belt out a tune of praise to the Lord together. I'm thankful that I can use the words to many songs to teach my children about God. I'm thankful that we can turn music on and dance around the house, having a good time together. Music is an awesome gift God has given us. I can't imagine a day without it.
![]() |
| {This post is linked here.} |
I thank God for music.
{Click here for the reason behind this challenge.}

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar