Kamis, 03 November 2011

Free to Worship













I thank God that I am free to worship Him!








Today, while sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office, I saw the most uplifting and heart-warming thing. There were 2 women seated to my left, one older, one younger. The older woman took out her Bible and the younger woman took out a Bible study book. And there, in the waiting room, they began to study the Word of God. . . the older woman asking the younger questions about a previous passage, what stood out to her, any questions she had. The younger woman eager and willing to respond and to learn. Then they moved on to a passage of Scripture in the New Testament about the healing power of Jesus Christ.





How touching and how moving on so many levels! The older woman training the younger (Titus 2:3-5), the 2 of them unashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ (Romans 1:16), the liberty of worshiping right where they were (2 Corinthians 3:17).





It blessed my heart. I realize that there are many around the world who do not have this same freedom, because of the laws of the land. And so today, I am grateful that I live in a country in which my family and I can worship the LORD (Joshua 24:15).





Thank God that I can worship Him freely!

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar