Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

Ahhh! A Clean Refrigerator



One of the "projects" on my to-do list was to tackle my refrigerator--cleaning AND organizing. It was out of control!! The inspiration for this project was my lovely blogging friend, Lady Rose. . . click here to see what inspired me.



B E F O R E . . .






I'd just started cleaning the top-left shelf,

then I remembered to snap a pic.











A F T E R . . .






Much better!











I've been accustomed to putting foods and drinks in the 'fridge any way they could fit. Other than using the meat, fruit, and veggie drawers, nothing else was organized. Things were just put in where ever they found a spot. Bread all over the place, leftovers among the water pitchers. Sad. . . I know. Even when I clean my refrigerator out in general, it never occurred to me to keep it organized, similar to the way I keep my pantry shelves. Please, don't ask why. But here's to turning over a new leaf. :o)  (I did the same for my freezer, too!)



A big thank you to my daughters for all of their unsolicited help--I sincerely was thrilled to have assistance. (Even my son "helped" every now and again in between all of the imaginary battles he fought today!)



And a sweet thank you to Lady Rose for inspiring me!

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar