The Fruit of the Spirit
My mother is a Christian,
In every important way;
The fruit of the Holy Spirit
Is displayed in her every day.
My mother is filled with kindness,
With love and joy and peace;
Her patience and her goodness
Inspire, and never cease.
She follows our Lord Jesus
With faithfulness, and more;
She's gentle and has self control,
She knows what prayer is for.
Thanks, Mom, for being a Christian,
And showing me how to be;
I'll follow your example
For all eternity
By Joanna Fuchs
It is my prayer that my children can look over the words of this poem and see my face come to mind. Not because I want some special praise or recognition, but because I want to be one of the best examples of Jesus for them. I hope they can say with ease that their Mom consistently displays the precious fruit of the Holy Spirit. This poem is a great reminder for me of my duties as a mother.



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar