Home » Simple Pleasures » COFFEE!
Selasa, 11 Januari 2011
COFFEE!
I recently "discovered" instant coffee! Can you believe it? What rock have I been living under to not know about instant coffee? LOL! I always thought it had to be brewed (don't laugh at me too loudly!) I am the only "coffee drinker" in my house; Husband is just not into it! I used to have a coffee-maker, but I got rid of it because it wasn't efficient for just one person to use. While I enjoy the taste (and smell!) of coffee, I only drink it from time to time. But when I get the urge to have a taste, it comes on pretty strong!
So instead of getting it at a coffee shop (and spending way too much!), I picked up some instant, decaffeinated coffee! Yummy! I just pour a pre-packaged, single serving size of coffee into a mug, add hot water, and there I have it--instant coffee. I add a little french vanilla creamer and sugar and I'm good to go! I am solely into coffee for the taste, not for the caffeine, so this works well for me. It is extra cold here, so this has been a welcomed treat!
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar