Kamis, 27 Januari 2011

Blizzard Blog Hop





Apparently, there is a wonderful blogger's conference going on right now in Nashville called the Blissdom Conference. In lieu of hopping on a plane to Nashville, Household 6 Diva is hosting the "Blizzard Blog Hop!" This is a way for those of us who enjoy blogging to "meet and greet" and discover other great blogs. (It has a truly fitting name by the way, as I spent my morning helping Husband shovel the driveway!) If you're interested, the event begins began at 12 noon Thursday, January 27th until 12 midnight on Sunday, January 30th. Part of the "meet and greet" is to introduce ourselves to new readers, so here we go!!!

***************************************************

I am a daughter of the Most-High God and am blessed to have Jesus Christ as my Savior. . .









 I've been married almost 10 years to Husband (as I affectionately call him). . .















We have 3 sweet children, daughters SJ (7yrs) and TM (5yrs) and one son, JR (3yrs). . .









I am in a season in my life in which I am learning to Biblically embrace all things at home. . .












We are not a homeschooling family as of yet, but that will change in the very near future. . .










. . .any tips/advice on homeschooling you'd like to share? I'm ALL EARS! :)






I love my family dearly and want to be found in God's will in the ways I care for them. This blog is a place for love, encouragement, and inspiration. Here is where I share the pages of my life, my hopes and goals, my questions and ponderings, my joys and my struggles. I hope you are blessed by something you found here and that you will visit again!

 

{This post is linked HERE for the Blizzard Blog Hop link-up.}

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar