Rabu, 01 Desember 2010

Holiday Bliss





Hey there Ladies!! I just wanted to tell you about the Holiday Bliss link up. Once again, this month-long event is hosted by Brenda at Garden of Learning.




The challenge will be to post each day about something your family is doing to celebrate the Christmas Holiday season. I love Christmas and all the joy it brings. I love this time of reflection about the birth of our Lord and the amazing miracles that surrounded His birth.



Although I will not be participating in the challenge this time around, I definitely will be checking the link ups regularly. There is much this wife and mom can learn from other women about the traditions they use each year to celebrate this Holy occasion.



If you feel "blissful" and want to participate, by all means head over HERE to get started.

Enjoy!

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar