Kamis, 18 November 2010

Readers and Writers

Today, I am thankful for my fellow blog people.




First, to all those that actually take the time to read the things I write--THANK YOU!

It makes my heart glad to see your comments and words of encouragement.

This blog has been an outlet for my thoughts, weaknesses, strengths, prayers, and daily life activities.

It is a blessing to know that these simple things touch others in some way. To God be the glory!




And to my fellow bloggers. . .the wealth of information is priceless!!!

There's always something new, something to learn, something I've never heard of, some way that I've been inspired. Especially in the areas of being a wife and mother. So many times the the traditional roles of wife and mother are viewed so negatively in our society. It is nice to find common ground with others through this blogging environment.







{This post is linked here.}

God bless you, Ladies!!!! Thanks so much for your encouragement.




{Click here for the reason behind this post.}

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar