Sabtu, 27 November 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

Today, I am thankful for heat in my home.



I know that may sound trivial, but I do not like being cold. Last night our temps dropped into the 30's . . . shiver, shiver, brrrrr!



I'm thankful for a working furnace, which we try SO hard not to run in order to keep costs down.

I'm thankful for a wood burning stove and dry, seasoned wood to burn.

I'm thankful for Husband who can build a roaring fire in that wood burning stove, in lieu of running the furnace.

I'm thankful for a family who will snuggle and cuddle with me.

I'm thankful for blankets, sweaters, socks, coats, hats, and the like.

I'm thankful for hot running water.

I'm thankful for hot tea, a stove and oven.

I'm thankful today, for there is always something to thank God for--even the simple things!






{This post is linked here.}

Praise God for a warm home! May we find ways to bless those this season who are in need of something warm.




{Click here for the reason behind this post.}

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar